I have already written a post about what to carry and how to style your music festival outfits, however with the current rage of emphasis on accessories, I thought Id do a quick one on a few music festival essentials.
1. Sunglasses : I can’t imagine a fest without this accessory. It doesn’t always have to be sunny for these chic add-ons! At the moment my favourites are mirrored aviators from Ray-Ban and mirrored Lennons.
2. Hat : Fedoras, Wide-brimmed hats or baseball caps are my go-to during festivals, especially as they help conceal un-washed hair as well add that edge to your outfit.
3. Earrings : Feather and dream-catcher as earrings instantly create a festival ready, bohemian look. These are a must-have!
4. Ear cuffs : Ear cuffs have been doing the rounds since a while now, and there is no reason why we shouldn’t be flaunting them at these festivals.
5. Head gear : I love how they instantly transform you from a city girl to a dreamy greek princess. LOVE! MUST-DO!
6. Body Harness : Those pretty dainty chains across your body will only enhance your boho look. Dont hold back!
7. Hand Harness : These things are a rage at the moment. Also one accessory with dual function. Hits the spot for sure!
8. Waist Pouch/ Sling : These are the most useful kind of accessory, that can carry your valuables as well add the extra zing to your outfit.
9. Waist Chain/ Belt : Perfect for securing your, “a little too baggy top/dress” or brightening up a simple shift dress.
10. Footwear : Cant go without these, can we?!